How Wish111 Can Help Fort Lauderdale Companies with A Local SEO Campaign
The main idea behind a new website or redesigning your existing website is reaching the local area. For many businesses, a new year means a fresh start whereas to others, it’s the perfect time to reflect and analyze how successful SEO campaign has been. It doesn’t matter the boat you are sailing in, there are things very important when targeting your site for a local area.
Before we get down to the key principles to a successful local SEO campaign, let’s look at the main reasons as to why SEO is important to your business.
- To buy, people must find your products and services online.
- A good SEO campaign helps you identify what’s missing in your website and market plan. It also helps you identify different trends in the market.
- SEO helps you identify what’s important to your business, customers and services
Here are the principles of a successful local SEO campaign:
Use keywords– Imagine having something worthwhile to offer but you don’t know how to describe it, making it impossible to be found. It’s at this point that you must start thinking about your keywords. If you are writing about a page that you want online visitors to find, how are you going to write it? Here is what you need to do.
- Try to come up with all possible keywords. Write down what you business does and all possible places you can deliver. Write this in many combinations and don’t forget to include your local area.
- Use Google Analytics
- Using the results from the Google Keyword Tool, choose 3 or 4 combinations that make sense.
Use the keywords on your website– You need to use the keywords in both web design and web content. You should use the keywords in a way that your visitors can read. Luckily enough, Google has tools that enable them to identify similar phrases regardless of their arrangement. Use the keywords a few times on your content. Other places you can use include:
- Italic/bold text
- TITLE tags
- Links from other websites
- Image ALT attributes
- Think about off page SEO
Google maps listing is a must– The geographical location of your business is very important in your local SEO campaign. This is because Google combines your website’s optimization with your maps listing to create local results. If your business does not have a map listing, ensure that you get one as soon as possible.
Consistency– For your local SEO campaign to be effective, you need to be consistent in two main ways: Your business address and your business name. Don’t try to fool search engines with different names. You should mark up your website’s address with schema.org tags. When you add this to your address, they support your local SEO campaign.
There are certain factors that you need to get in place if you want a share of the local market. If you address the above principles, you will find your local SEO campaign right on track. You can find a SEO expert near you to help out.